Start Your Mortgage Loan Paperwork Now
Banks are demanding more and more paperwork and becoming very particular when it comes to mortgage loans.
Here’s a list of what they’ll need from you.
* Bank Statements, at least 90 days.
* Loan Statements
* Credit Card Statements
* W-2 Forms (or Business Tax Returns) for the last 3 years
* Brokerage Account Statements (the last two to four years)
* Tax Returns for the past two to three years
* Most Recent Pay Check Stubs
* Addresses for the past seven years
* Retirement account statements for the last 12 months
Consider collecting these documents as soon as possible and look closely at them each month. Keeping a sharp eye on your financial status will help you to reduce your debt-to-income ratio and will help you save for the down payment.
Lastly, always use a Licensed Realtor. At Select Estates Florida, we are committed to helping you Buy, Sell, Rent and Manage Vacation
Rental Homes, Investment Homes and Residential Homes, since 1991.
Have questions? We have the answers. Call your Central Florida Disney Area Experts today!
David Ramsden, 407-705-2330